For many people, weight loss is a very painful thing. So you need the weight loss motivation helps to stay on track. you can find the best motivation here.
1. As you lose weight, you will experience the benefits of weight loss. Instead of just thinking about them, write them down and post them where you can see them each day.
2. Before beginning your weight loss plan, take a picture of yourself in a bathing suit or leotard. Every few weeks take another picture of yourself in that same outfit. As the swimsuit or leotard becomes looser, the motivation factor to continue the weight loss program will kick up a notch or two.
3. Think of it this way: I have so many clothes that do not fit in my closet, I can do a garage sale. But I’d rather save the money and just fit into them again.
4. For your healthy lift. I know people do not like to think about these things, but the reality is when you are overweight, in addition to the pain it is in your heart, you face a lot of other possible problems. Studies have shown that as weight increases, the risk for many diseases increases. Being overweight or obese is a risk factor for stroke, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, hypertension, some cancers and other diseases. These weight loss reasons may be more motivating for you:
* You want to lose 10% of your weight to lower your high blood pressure, the silent killer.
* You want to lose weight because you want to decrease your risk for diabetes, heart disease, stroke and cancer.
* You want to lose weight because you want to avoid living with disabilities and becoming a burden to your family.
* You want to lose weight because you want to avoid dying prematurely and leaving your loved ones too soon.
* You want to lose weight because you want to have fun and create memories with your loved ones — being obese has kept you from participating in many activities.
5. Celebrate your victories and reward yourself. The achievement of any goal deserves recognition.
6. Tell yourself: “My actions today will have an impact on the scales tomorrow.”
Experience with weight loss taught me that the ONLY TRUE way to lose weight is to combine regular exercise with a healthy diet plus patience. Without exercise+healthy diet+patience there can be no true weight loss. Good luck and don’t give up!