Baking Soda Uses for Health and Beauty
Baking soda is a common ingredient found in many cooking recipes. However, it also has many other uses, let me share with you that 10 tips of baking soda uses for health and beauty.
1. Washing hair with baking soda
Washing hair with baking soda is cheap, effective, simple and chemical-free. Just add a teaspoon of baking soda to your shampoo and conditioner, which can clean out grease and soap in the hair from constant usage of grease, hairspray and other hair styling products. When use baking soda for hair, add a little apple cider vinegar can prevent hair breakage.
2. Baking soda for dental care
Baking soda can be used for dental care. When you brush your teeth with baking soda and hydrogen peroxide, you will find that gradually whiten your teeth.
3. Baking soda for skin
Baking soda exfoliate for skin, just 1 part baking soda and 2-3 parts water, and then apply it to your skin, gently massage one minute then rinse, in addition, add a little baking soda in the bath water when you’re having a bath, it will make your skin very soft.
4. Fight pimples with baking soda
I think you’ll like this, a paste of baking soda and water or lemon juice will reduce the appearance of unsightly small red pimples on the face, because the baking soda dries out the excess pus inside the pimples.
5. Wash makeup brushes with baking soda
A spoonful of baking soda mixed with a cup of water, put your brush soaked into the solution, it helps to clear residue from cosmetic products.
6. Baking soda remedies insect bites
Baking soda is used to treat a variety of insect bites, such as bees, mosquitoes, ticks or spiders and so on. Just rub a paste of baking soda and water solution on the insect bites and the situation will ameliorate after a few hours.
7. Baking soda is also one of the most famous remedies for nail fungus, If caught early enough, nail fungus can successfully be treated at home with nothing more than baking soda and water.
8. You can wash fruits and vegetables with the baking soda. It’s natural, easy and efficient.
9. If you have dental pain or toothaches, and can’t go straight to a dentist, you can try gargling with baking soda (1 teaspoon of baking soda with one cup water), which can reduce pain.
10. Add one teaspoon of baking soda into vase of freshly cut flowers, this will keep flowers fresh for longer.